Art is a fruit that grows in man, like a fruit on a plant, or a child in its mother’s womb.
When in need of inspiration I always turn to nature. Curves, colors, shades, reflections, beauty; You name it, she’s got it.
Here’s a healthy dose of inspiration:
Quick Fun Fruit Facts:
- Avocados are commonly used as vegetables. Botanically they are fruits.
- Very few fruits contain fat: avocados, olives and nuts are the only ones with significant amounts.
- Cranberries, Concord Grapes and Blueberries are the only major fruits native to North America.
- Strawberries, bananas, grapes, apples and oranges are Americans favorite fruits in that order (2008).
- The Red Delicious is the most widely grown variety of apple in the world.
- There are 3,236 people in the U.S. listed on whitepages.com with the last name ‘Orange’
(Mark Morton, ‘Gastronomica’, Fall 2010)
- Grapes are about 80 percent water.