Full Color Journals – Professional Publications
Benefits of Custom Journal Printing
Printing custom Journals can be a profitable endeavor as well as a perfect vehicle for announcing accomplishments and details about your organization. Sponsors will flock to you with their checkbooks open to showcase their ads and support for your organization and event! Offer advertisement slots split into quarter, half-page, full-page, center-spread or back cover to yield the best return on your investment.
We offer Full-Color printing of Journals and can help you with design as well. The Marsid M&M Group will save you time and money while providing a high-quality Journal that will impress your readers. Various binding options are available including Saddle Stitched, Perfect Bound, and Wire-O. Our printing and bindery departments will ensure your printing experience is a simple and painless process.
Marsid M&M Custom Journal Printing Difference
- Each project is assigned to your own print professional who will see your custom journal printing through from proofing to shipping.
- With over 40 years of experience, we know a thing or two about ensuring we exceed our client’s expectations.
- Since we are customer service experts we can work with you to make sure your ideal custom journal project comes to life the exact way you would like.
- Free ground shipping is included on all orders within the contiguous United States
- With our state of the art facility, we are able to complete most jobs in 3-5 business days from proof approval. (Ask your sales rep for production time on your order)
For More Information Click the Images Below or check out our Bindery Options Page
Sheets of paper are folded and bound with staples along the edge
Sheets are bound using double loop metal rings
A plastic coil is used to bind pages together
Inside sheets are glued into a thick cover creating a seamless bind
Our premium Gloss stock is shiny and vibrant, making your colors pop and your images crystal clear. This paper is great for displaying high-quality product images.
Our dull coated stock is a semi-gloss option that is widely used in industries such as fashion, jewelry, art and more.
Our uncoated stock is a superior natural-feel paper that is not glossy. It is perfect to write on and is great for business cards, notepads and greeting cards.
Annual Report Printing
Labels & Stickers
Hybrid Print Projects
Personalize with Variable Data
The Direct Mail EDGE
Overnight, 2 and
3 Day Shipping
You might need it by tomorrow morning or even 2-3 days from now - We have you covered.
Ship It Your Way Using Your Account
Having your own shipping account has its perks. Feel free to supply us with your preferred shipper's account number.
For more information, terms and conditions of free shipping and detailed shipping times click here.
Choose the correct Journal template by selecting the appropriate size and format below.
These templates contain visual guides to help you create print-ready artwork that you can later upload to us for printing. If you need an estimate, please fill out the Estimate Request Form above.