Raised Ink for Multipurpose Stationery
Why Thermography Letterheads
Printing in Thermography will give your Letterhead are an inexpensive way to achieve a professional and classic appearance. Letterheads are available in One Color, Two Color, or Full Color printing with custom or standard PMS colors. Raised ink can be printed on a variety of different premium stocks including: Linen, Classic Laid and Natural White.
Matching Raised Print Set
Match your Raised Print Letterheads with Thermography Envelopes to complete your professional letter set. Having raised ink on both the letters and the envelope will create an organized and professional appearance. The texture of the ink on the Letterhead will set your message apart and give it a sense of importance.
Marsid M&M Thermography Letterhead Printing Difference
- Each project is assigned to your own print professional who will see your Thermography Letterhead printing through from proofing to shipping.
- With over 40 years of experience, we know a thing or two about ensuring we exceed our client’s expectations.
- Since we are customer service experts we can work with you to make sure your ideal Thermography Letterhead Printing project comes to life the exact way you would like.
- Free ground shipping is included on all orders within the contiguous United States
- With our state of the art facility, we are able to complete most jobs in 5 business days from proof approval. (Ask your sales rep for production time on your order)
Standard PMS Colors
- Brown #469
- Gray #423
- Forest Green #357
- Green (Mint) #355
- Teal #320
- Reflex Blue
- Process Blue
- Red #185
- Burgundy #207
- Orage #1151
- Gold #873
- Bordeaux #221
Our elegant linen stock has a light checkered pattern, making it textured to the touch. A great choice for weddings, invitations, anniversaries, and more!
This stock is only slightly textured, giving it a rather smooth feel, but the appearance of a natural-stock paper. A great choice for professional industries.
Our uncoated stock is a superior natural-feel paper that is not glossy. It is perfect to write on and is great for business cards, notepads and greeting cards and letterhead.
This stock has a very rough texture to it, making it stand out among ordinary paper. It is very elegant and is often used in fields such as law or upper education.
Hybrid Print Projects
Designing Letterhead with Bleed
Design a Winning Letterhead
Overnight, 2 and
3 Day Shipping
You might need it by tomorrow morning or even 2-3 days from now - We have you covered.
Ship It Your Way Using Your Account
Having your own shipping account has its perks. Feel free to supply us with your preferred shipper's account number.
For more information, terms and conditions of free shipping and detailed shipping times click here.
Choose the correct Letterhead template by selecting the appropriate size and format below.
These templates contain visual guides to help you create print-ready artwork that you can later upload to us for printing. If you need an estimate, please fill out the Estimate Request Form above.