Your Style and Fashion Showcase
Lookbooks are an effective tool to showcase your work. Photographers, designers, and models all use lookbooks to enhance their brand and add to their portfolio. More professionals are finding new uses for them on a daily basis. It is a sleek, yet cost effective method of collecting your best work in one place for distribution, creating maximum exposure.
Define your style and position within the industry. The quality and content of your lookbooks reflect on your brand and you can count on us to deliver with amazing quality and speed. Your success is our goal, so only a flawless product will do. At The Marsid M&M Group, we do not rest until you are satisfied.
Customization Without Limits
Our top-of-the-line digital and offset presses deliver quality and color accuracy that awes and draws attention. To give your lookbook an added touch of flair, we offer various binding options, finishes, custom shapes and sizes. Just like your work, your lookbooks should be different and stand out. Call or chat live now to speak with a printing specialist who can help you create amazing lookbooks while staying within your budget.
Give us a call right now toll free at 1-877-mmprint. Feel free to upload your design or send us an email and we’ll get a quote back to you right away.
Marsid M&M Lookbook Printing Difference
- We allow our clients to receive printed proofs to make sure that your lookbooks accurately depict the designs that are printed in them.
- Each project is assigned to your own print professional who will see your lookbook printing through from proofing to shipping.
- With over 40 years of experience, we know a thing or two about ensuring we exceed our client’s expectations.
- Since we are customer service experts we can work with you to make sure your ideal lookbook project comes to life the exact way you would like.
- Free ground shipping is included on all orders within the contiguous United States
- With our state of the art facility, we are able to complete most jobs in 5-7 business days from proof approval. (Ask your sales rep for production time on your order)
For More Information Click the Images Below or Check Out Our Bindery Options Page
Sheets of paper are folded and bound with staples along the edge
Sheets are bound using double loop metal rings
A plastic coil is used to bind pages together
Inside sheets are glued into a thick cover creating a seamless bind
Our premium Gloss stock is shiny and vibrant, making your colors pop and your images crystal clear. This paper is great for displaying high-quality product images.
Our dull coated stock is a semi-gloss option that is widely used in industries such as fashion, jewelry, art and more.
Our uncoated stock is a superior natural-feel paper that is not glossy. It is perfect to write on and is great for business cards, notepads and greeting cards.
Hybrid Print Projects
Design a PDF with Crops and Bleeds
Lookbook Design Tips
Overnight, 2 and
3 Day Shipping
You might need it by tomorrow morning or even 2-3 days from now - We have you covered.
Ship It Your Way Using Your Account
Having your own shipping account has its perks. Feel free to supply us with your preferred shipper's account number.
For more information, terms and conditions of free shipping and detailed shipping times click here.
Choose the correct Lookbook template by selecting the appropriate size and format below.
These templates contain visual guides to help you create print-ready artwork that you can later upload to us for printing. If you need an estimate, please fill out the Estimate Request Form above.