Self Publish your Very Own Coloring Book
Color Your World: Custom, Personalized Coloring Books
Have you ever wanted to have a collection of your sketches, photographs, or visual art in a format that anyone can enjoy? Customized coloring books are a creative answer. Children and adults alike enjoy customized coloring books. They are fun, personal, and thoughtful.
There are many advantages to customized coloring books including:
- Variety: You can get them in many sizes and shapes
- Vision: You pick what you want, what’s meaningful or relevant
- Design help: MMPrint can help you design your coloring book (not everyone is great at drawing!).
- Beyond the Images: You can expand the idea behind customized coloring books to activity pages, stories, word searches, and mazes.
- Education: You can make coloring books focused on your child’s needs. Learning can be fun!
- Themes: Do you belong to a garden club? How about a customized garden coloring book for your members? The potential applications are limitless with a little creativity.
- Economical: The cost of customized coloring books is surprisingly modest.
- Uniqueness: No one will have a coloring book quite like yours!
So how do you go about putting together materials for your customized coloring book? Step one is giving your self a suitable amount of time. If you know you want these for a special occasion, make sure you notify your sales rep. Thankfully, we also offer speedy turnaround. You won’t miss that important deadline. Next:
- Ask yourself around what the book will focus. That sets a frame for all your decisions going forward.
- Find Images: For people who want to make a sports coloring book, but aren’t using their own images, Google has a ton of public domain line art for free use.
- Organize the material so it has a logical progression
- Write your story or come up with labels for each page (if applicable or desired)
- Ask questions. If you get stuck along the way, contact us. Our team can guide you in every aspect of your project from beginning to end.
- Provide your finished custom coloring book to the printer. We will send you a PDF file for your review and approval before putting the project together.
- Pick it up, wrap it, deliver, and watch the joyful reactions!
Making a personalized coloring book isn’t difficult. It just takes a little mindfulness in how you assemble it.
Custom coloring books have value beyond entertainment. You create something special for people. It’s a proven fact that coloring relieves stress in adults while increasing productivity. Children expand their imaginations through colors and forms. If desired, your coloring book could become part of homeschooling in the time of COVID, where so many remain at home.
The potential uses for a customized product like this go beyond the home. Do you have a business you want to promote? You can use your branding and contact information, then design a “give away” filled with images of what you do, how you do it, and why your company is excellent.
Remember, the motif for your customized coloring book is wholly up to you. Here are a few ideas:
- Black and white outlines of book covers for your reading group
- Cute animals for a toddler
- Architectural themes for your builder and engineering friends (or people who enjoy geometric designs)
- A reader for a preschooler that he or she can color while learning
- Transferring your art, graphics, or photographs into coloring books for family and friends.
- Storytelling with pictures that later can be colored
You can bounce ideas off us. We are solution-oriented and invested in your project.
Bring your visions to life in a way that’s playful and effective for your goal. Remember to keep at least one of your personalized, customized coloring books for yourself. They disappear quickly!
The MMPrint.com Custom Coloring Book Printing Difference
Free Ground Shipping
Being partners with UPS, FedEx, and USPS has its perks so we like to pass on our savings to you! We offer Free ground shipping on all orders within the contiguous United States and discounted rates on expedited shipping.
Hospitality level service meets printing expertise
With over 40 years of experience, we know a thing or two about exceeding our client’s expectations. Each project is assigned to your own print professional who will see your custom coloring book through the print process and will be available to answer all of your printing questions.
Order what you need, not what the industry thinks you need
With our state of the art custom print shop, we can print any coloring book quantity! From 1 to 1,000,000 or anything in between.
Custom sizes and ideas with ease
Our expert print specialist can assist you with any of your custom printing needs whether it’s a size not listed or even a coloring book in the shape of a printing press! We can do it.
Industry changing turnaround time
With our state of the art facility, we are able to complete most custom coloring book jobs in 3-5 business days from proof approval (Contact your sales rep for estimated production time of your job). Need it faster? Most products qualify for one-day production! Ask your sales representative for more details.
For More Information Click the Images Below or check out our Bindery Options Page
Sheets of paper are folded and bound with staples along the edge
Sheets are bound using double loop metal rings
A plastic coil is used to bind pages together
Inside sheets are glued into a thick cover creating a seamless bind
Our premium gloss paper is great at accenting colors and defining images. This kind of paper can be difficult to write on with pencils or crayons but would be great for markers.
Uncoated Offset Paper
Choose this opaque paper if you plan on having your books colored with crayons, colored pencils or pens. Markers will leave the paper saturated, so it is recommended to use gloss for that use.
Free Shipping via
Overnight, 2 and
3 Day Shipping
You might need it by tomorrow morning or even 2-3 days from now – We have you covered.
Ship It Your Way Using
Having your own shipping account has its perks. Feel free to supply us with your preferred shipper’s account number.
For more information, terms and conditions of free shipping and detailed shipping times click here.
Labels and Stickers
Comic Book Design Tips
Setting up a PDF for Print
Choose the correct Catalog template by selecting the appropriate size and format below.
These templates contain visual guides to help you create print-ready artwork that you can later upload to us for printing. If you need an estimate, please fill out the Estimate Request Form above.