High-Quality Gallery, Artist and Art Book Printing
The Benefits of Art Book Printing
The most important attribute of an Art Book is its high-quality printing that the Marsid M&M Group can provide at affordable prices. With over 40 years of experience, we will make sure the job is done right the first time and every time after. Our goal is to produce custom Art Books that meet and exceed your expectations. The quality of the print will always reflect the quality of the artwork provided so you will not be disappointed. If you need convincing, ask for a pre-printed sample of our previous work to see the high resolution of our Art Books.
Marsid M&M Art Book & Gallery Book Printing Difference
- We allow our clients to be on press for press approvals to make sure that your books accurately depict the artwork that is printed in them.
- We are located on Long Island, New York so need to worry if your books will arrive to you in a timely manner.
- Each project is assigned to your own print professional who will see your static cling decal printing through from proofing to shipping.
- With over 40 years of experience, we know a thing or two about ensuring we exceed our client’s expectations.
- Since we are customer service experts we can work with you to make sure your ideal static cling decal project comes to life the exact way you would like.
- Free ground shipping is included on all orders within the contiguous United States
- With our state of the art facility, we are able to complete most jobs in 5-7 business days from proof approval. (Ask your sales rep for production time on your order)
Book Options Explained
Embossing and Foil Stamping
Our premium Gloss stock is shiny and vibrant, making your colors pop and your images crystal clear. This paper is great for displaying high quality product images.
Our dull coated stock is a semi gloss option that is widely used in industries such as fashion, jewelry, art and more.
Our uncoated stock is a superior natural-feel paper that is not glossy. It is perfect to write on and is great for business cards, notepads and greeting cards.
For More Information check out our Bindery Options Page
Sheets of paper are folded and bound with staples along the edge
Sheets are bound using double loop metal rings
A plastic coil is used to bind pages together
Inside sheets are glued into a thick cover creating a seamless bind
We offer two different color options for your Art Book Printing. Here is the differences:
Gloss Aqueous Coating
This water-based finish dries quickly, is resistant to smudges and fingerprints, environmentally superior, higher gloss, improved clarity and will not yellow with age. This is why it is used on our Art Book printing as compared to traditional Varnishes.
Satin Aqueous Coating
This type of Aqueous Coating shares all of the same benefits as Gloss Aqueous Coating except it has a more dull finish and is preferred by some clients when it comes to Art Book Printing
Overnight, 2 and
3 Day Shipping
You might need it by tomorrow morning or even 2-3 days from now - We have you covered.
Ship It Your Way Using Your Account
Having your own shipping account has its perks. Feel free to supply us with your preferred shipper's account number.
For more information, terms and conditions of free shipping and detailed shipping times click here.